THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

302 days to go!

A couple days ago we made it past the 2 month mark and we're going strong. The last few days have been kind of slow though. I've been super busy with sick kids, and with my new classes that started yesterday. It is also spring break which means no school for the kiddos. I'm gonna try and get some soaps listed today because we haven't had a sale since the 10th which was six days ago. That just goes to show if you want to be successful no slacking is allowed :). Another bummer is a big custom order I sent out over 2 weeks ago still hasn't been received. I have to get on the phone with the post office to try and find it. Thankfully I have the receipt! I think on all large orders I better get tracking numbers, because that could be costly.

0 comments: