THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tea Time Day 51




I finished up making the most adorable soaps, well actually it's the most adorable wrapping! It's peppermint tea soap wrapped in a faux tea bag. They smell so good, you almost think you could really steep and drink it.

So my husband and I were looking over my sales today, and we've come to a conclusion that simplicity seems to sell the best. The soaps I try to make look fancy kind of just sit on the shelf, but my hearts and ducks are my most popular sellers. So I think today I'm going to try and promote custom orders more. Show my customers the different colors and scents they can choose from for soaps like the hearts, flowers, ducks, etc.

Other than making soap and taking pictures, I need get studying! I have my math final coming up on Saturday, and my final English Paper due Monday. I better get to work!

Holly

0 comments: