THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 58

Wow it's been 58 days so far and things are going so great! I have been averaging a sale every other day which is amazing, and I've had 2 international sales! As far as my registry goes I haven't earned more than the $100 I've spent, but my husband says I've already made a profit if you count my inventory, and the value of all my tools and molds.

What's been really exciting is all the custom orders I've been getting. A couple of weeks ago I made a custom order of 30 little ducks that were just pink and yellow, and the day before yesterday that customers party grew and she needed another 30 in a hurry. I was having a great time making them, especially for an already satisfied customer. I was also glad that I could hurry up and get them to her in time for her party.

All day today I have been working on reorganizing my house getting ready for the new baby, and I've still got lots to do tomorrow. I did make these great massage soap bars last night and got two listed this afternoon. I'm really excited to use one myself because my back has been killing me. You can see them here Well it's getting to be my bed time but I will check in soon, have a good night everyone!

Holly

0 comments: