THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 1, 2010

316 days to go!

February was a GREAT month for sales! All together I sold $153.70! That is amazing, but my budget allowance is still pretty low at $13.38. I was on a roll get a couple sales or a sale everyday, but now it's going on day four since we've got a sale so lets cross our fingers we get one today.

I came across another tutorial of another soap I can't wait to make, it is made with tea. I saw these really cute tea cup planters at the hobby lobby that I would just love to display them in at a craft show. I also have a great idea on making a display rack. As soon as I get enough funds for the materials I going to make it and turn my idea into a tutorial.

I have made a lot of soap in the last couple days, hearts, butterflies, and I finally got those darn eggs out of the mold. That was so difficult that they might just be one of a kind! Here's a pic though, because they did turn out great.


This weekend I learned a new technique on blending colors, that is turning out pretty cool. I'm gonna mess around with this technique a little today and I'll try and get some pics soon. I better get going for now.

Holly

0 comments: