THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 25, 2010

2 weeks down, 50 to go!



Today we hit a milestone which is very exciting. I posted item number 10 on my shop this morning! It wasn't very long ago that I had nothing to list on there. My main collection is hearts, which is great because Valentines Day is almost here, but I think it's getting to close to be able to market very much more. So now I need to focus on spring, hence the yellow soap ducks I listed this morning. I do have some flower molds that would be cute to make so I might work on them today, and I still need to get working on some better pictures. Todays is going to busy, besides my soap project I've got math homework and housework to get done. Well lets hope we get some views on our items, while I get a move on.

Holly

0 comments: