THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 1, Step 1


So I've already came up with a name it's, "Soaps and Such by Holly". I think my first step is to get my online resources set up, hence starting up my blog. Since there is no way I can afford an actual shop, there are many online venues available for free, and my favorite is etsy.com, so that's where I'll start. My father in law has been working on making a banner for my store front, he's is pretty good at messing around on the computer so he was happy to help.

Here is my online store's URL: www.soapsandsuch1.etsy.com

Unfortunately soapsandsuch was already taken so I had to add the one. I already have a paypal account from years ago when I was an ebay addict. It has a balance of $8.45, that will be part of the $100.00 that I have allocated towards this project. I have about a half an hour till I have to pic the kids up from school so now I'm gonna fill in the little details on my profiles for my blog and my etsy shop before I have to get going. Once again, any ideas are much appreciated!

Holly

P.S.
Here is the cute banner my father in law created!

0 comments: