THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My proposal

Today is January 12th 2010, and just a couple of days a go I made handmade soap on my kitchen stove for the very first time ever. I instantly fell in love with the soap making process and all the possibilities of different shapes, sizes, and scents of soaps there are to make. I've always had sort of a entrepreneurial spirit since my family has always had home businesses, my mind just started going crazy with all kinds of ideas to start selling handmade soap. The only problem is I only have a $100.00 to get my new found business off the ground. With me being a stay at home mom of three and one on the way, and being a part time student my budget doesn't really allow for too much money to be spent on a fantasy business. I don't have a lot of extra time to make soap either, but I figure I'm always in the kitchen anyway, I'll be able to work it out.

So my goal is to use my $100.00 wisely, to invest in soap making materials, and business supplies. In one year January 11th 2011, I hope to start turning a profit. I would like to document my journey through out the year, and if any readers have any good ideas comments are very much appreciated.

Wish me luck,
Holly

0 comments: