THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 5, We've got mail

Good morning all! Today the Cardinals play the Saints in the playoffs, and I'm super excited. I never was much of a football fan til my husband taught me the game a couple years ago, it's a lot more fun when you know whats going on, haha.

Well only an hour or so after posting my products somebody messaged me about my shop. I got a phone alert about my e-mail and was so excited I hopped out of bed to check it. It turned out to be a woman named Monica Latour who does reviews about beauty products and asks for full size samples to try out, then she post a video review on you tube. This idea she had fascinated me, she gets free great beauty products and if she gets popular she will get paid for talking about them. I would definitely like to get my stuff reviewed soon, but right now I just can't afford to be giving away and shipping free samples. I do however wish this Monica luck on expanding her website. I thought you would like to see the letter considering it is our very first Etsy conversation of many hopefully!

To Whom it may Concern,
Good Morning!
My name Is Monica Latour,
I'm writing you in regards to your Bath & Body Line. I'm currently starting to do Product reviews on different makeup,bath,Beauty products and have took an interest in your product lineup. I would love to do a review on your products and post a video review on my you tube channel ( http://www.youtube.com/user/Pinktwilightt )

If your Company is looking for Reviewers I'd love to take part. I ask for no compensation what so ever.I will give my 100 Percent honest review towards your product however, If i truly do not enjoy your product to the point where i have no positive feed back, I would contact you and would not post a video belittling your company.


In short,if your company is looking to send a few full sized or sample Size products for reviewing I would love to take part.

You may contact me directly at this email address monica.kyle [!at] hotmail.com

Thank you very much for your time
Monica latour


I think I might try to make up a few business cards to carry around with me and maybe put up at my local craft and grocery stores. When I was at Goodwill yesterday, the cashier was very interested in the fact that I made my own soap, and was using some silicone ice cube trays to do so. I gave her the website, but I think it would have been very professional to hand her a business card. We'll see what I can come up with. I actually have some business card printing paper, not very much, but a little will do for now.

Wish the Cardinals luck,
Holly

0 comments: