THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 4, To do list

Okay, my husband is off to work, and my kids are at school, and my toddler is relaxing in the living room. I want to stay productive on this project, because even though a year is a long time, it goes by fast especially when you have other things going on. So I thought it would be helpful to make a to do list. I will start my list right after my cup of coffee.

1. Clean the kitchen
2. Put away laundry that was cleaned yesterday
3. Chase around Madelyn
4. Work on Math Homework
5. Make lunch
6. Put Madelyn down for a nap
7. Make some soap
8. While soap hardens proofread final draft of my English essay
9. Go grocery shopping
10. Take pictures of finished soap products
11. Greet husband and show him all my new soaps
12. Blog about what I actually got accomplished today!

0 comments: