THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 11

I found the greatest soap tutorial today on this great blog I'm subscribed to. Here is the link http://goplanetearth.blogspot.com/2010/01/more-designer-soap-fun-with-gpe-paper.html. The show how you can use water release paper that has print on it, to transfer onto soaps. I'm definitely going to use this idea, but the transfer paper is so expensive that I'm going to have to wait a little while. I already have a great idea on what I want to print, but it's a surprise so I can't tell you yet.

Today I'm bone dry outta raw soap, so I must go to my craft store again. I will try to stay strong and only by soap, but I was thinking that I might like to get another fragrance. I have enough molds for sure for now, and enough color dyes. I would like to get some more packaging ideas. I saw this vendor on Etsy that puts the cutest little tags on her soaps. Which reminds me I still need to make my business cards. Okay, I better get to work!

Holly

0 comments: