THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank You Phoenix Fire Department!

So you wouldn't believe what happened to me today. I started to work on my to do list, have coffee check, list two new soaps check, clean house check, I decided to go run some errands. Today it's been raining like crazy and I really didn't want to go out, but I needed to drop some clothes off at the dry cleaners, so I thought I would stop at my local craft store (because I got a 40% off coupon in the mail, woo hoo to buy some soap. Somehow I managed to lock my keys, my phone, in my youngest daughter in the car, while I was outside in the rain. I just bursted into tears, I didn't know what to do. A man name John walked by and I asked if he had a cell phone, he did and he also had a slim jim. He tried to unlock the door himself but had no luck so he called the fire department. He gave me his jacket while he waited in his truck. The firemen had the door open in no time, and before I could even utter the words thank you they were gone. Maddie and I didn't end up buying any soap today, instead we went home and ate soup warm soup. For now I'm messing around with the soap I have left, and might take another venture out later when my hubby gets home. Thanks again John and thank you Phoenix Fire Department!

Holly

0 comments: