THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 13


Sorry it's taken so long for me to write an entry and update all of you, but I'm here now and have some exciting news! We got another conversation on Etsy, yeah! A woman wanted to know how much it would cost to buy 100 mini heart soaps, including shipping. She wants to use them in a bridal shower invitation. She now is going to talk it over with her fellow hostess and will get back to me in the next couple weeks. That would be great if our first order was such a big one.

My trip up north was fabulous, and the snow was beautiful. It's funny because it was freezing there, and it's almost hot today in Phoenix. I got a chance to hang out with a lot of family, but I didn't get much work done. I did however hand out a business card, it was to my mother in law, but still I felt professional.

I think I need to work on getting some better photos, you know ones that make my products look more desirable. I'm going to see if I can mess around with the settings on my digital camera to see if I can get it to focus better. I found a video that talks about how important photos are, and I think mine need some work.

For now I better get going, but I'll let you know if I hear anything about the mini soaps.

Holly

0 comments: