THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

356 days left!

Ahhh, it's good to be back home after a long day of driving. Remind me not to take a toddler on a road trip while I'm pregnant with out my husband again, I am so exhausted. I did have a great time though seeing my sister and some close friends.

Now back to work! I got a message from a friend of mine who lives in Minnesota had a great idea to make some soap with gold flakes in it. That is definitely something I would like to try out some time. For now here is tomorrow's to do list:

1. Enjoy a cup a coffee with my husband
2. List my two new soaps on etsy
3. Open up a new shop on zibbet.com
4. Make some soap
5. Hope for a sale

In between those tasks I'll try to squeeze in some housework, schoolwork, and parenting! Wish me luck!

Holly

0 comments: