THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 15, 2010

330 days left to make a profit...

and we have a long way to go. Yesterday I made a new banner for my store fronts and my website. I really liked the last one, but it is just way too blurry and doesn't look professional. Let me know if you like it!

I thought the paisley background was a nice choice because all the photos of my soaps have paisley and other neat designs in the background.

Now that I have a new domain name I want to print off some more business cards today, and maybe edit my labels and tags. I also would like to add some more items to Artfire.com, even though in the last 11 days, I've only received 18 views. I tell you what, nobody beats Etsy.com as far as traffic goes, I received 22 views just yesterday.

I will be making soap today, but not for my business. Since Alexa has been so interested in my soaps for her birthday the other day I got her a soap making kit. There is no school today, so we're gonna see what we can make. I'll try to get some pictures.

Holly

0 comments: