THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy V-Day Everyone!


It's day 34 and love is in the air, I'm just kidding, but really things are going great. So far in the last month we have started 2 online shops, 3 if you count zibbet.com. We have started a website www.soapsandsuchbyholly.com, and have $75 worth of inventory up for sale. I have accumulated tons of molds, and still have a tich of raw soap. And we have a whoppin $1.81 left in the budget. I do have some inventory that hasn't been listed yet, that I need to weigh and get all the info for. One of which are these cute little pastel colored confetti squares pictured above. I'm going to try and get them listed today.
I hope all of you are doing something great with your loved ones on this Valentines Day, and for all of you who have purchased my mini heart soaps I hope your enjoying them!

Much love,
Holly

0 comments: