THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Soap Day


My soap doesn't really have anything to do with the super bowl, except I'll probably be making soap while it's on. I personally am rooting for the Saints mainly because they beat out the Cardinals, and if the Cardinals have to lose to somebody it mine as be the winners of the super bowl. Anywho, enough football talk. I got kind of a late start today on my blog so I apologize for that. I had family here visiting this morning, then I had to take Alexa shopping for her birthday that is coming up this Wednesday.

I did have to recall my spa sets this morning unfortunately. It's a great product and I actually tried the sugar body scrub last night and my skin is super smooth. The only problem is the grape seed seeps through the plastic bags I packaged them in. So until I find or rather am able to afford a better container it will be put on the shelf. However the bath salts store really nicely in the bags so I will probably list them separately.

Yesterday I figured out some cute packaging for my soap squares that are pictured above, they turned out even better in real life. I also made some lemon/green tea body scrub, which doesn't use as much oil as my other scrub and I will be able to list them soon.

My mother in law purchased a set of soap squares from me this morning, so now our budget is up to $15.73. Thank you so much Karen, I hope you enjoy them! Also today is my mother's and Karen's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWO!!! Now I am off to do some listing on my shop.

Holly

0 comments: