THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 43

I'm sorry there was no blog update yesterday, it's just that my littlest girl isn't to fond of my new found hobby, so yesterday was spent as Mommy Maddie day. I think from now on unless I have something really exciting, my post will be every other day or so. I'm just sooo busy. Today alone I have a math test and I haven't even glanced at the material yet, and a English assignment. I finished taking photos of my lip colors and want to get them posted today, but I still need to write a description. Also I just got a custom order for 40 teddy bears today. That is awesome, but I need to run to the store for more soap and bags. So I'm busy busy busy, but at least everything I've got going on is fun, and I enjoy every minute of it.

Caradoc was funny this morning. He figured out that I take up 15 square feet of our house strictly for my business, so my rent should be $8/month, and $5 - 8 dollars for utilities. Not a bad overhead if I do say so myself. I think he was hoping for more so there could be a possible write off :). I will let you know when my lip colors are posting, but for now I have got to get to work!

Bye,
Holly

0 comments: