THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 31 and almost out of money

Hello everyone! So I need some clear glycerin soap, but if I buy it I'm completely tapped out of a budget. I have a little white soap and some scraps left of different color soaps. Quite the dilemma because I haven't thought about what I would do if I ran completely out. Then last night my daughter woke me up at 3am and she shortly went to sleep again, but I was wide awake. So I was thinking about my soap business and what I have that I can put on my shop. Well, I have my bath salts, I just need to make labels. I can't use my sugar body scrub because I still need containers. Then I was think I have tons of polymer clay, maybe I can make some bathroom themed jewelry or bathroom themed scrabble tile necklaces. The only thing is I don't want to stray to far from soap and would this be considered cheating??? I pondered and pondered this for like two hours, and I decided I might give it a try and I convinced my self it wasn't cheating haha. I mean I have been using as many free resources as possible, and the first step I did was looked around my house for whatever I can use that I wouldn't have to go out and buy. Anyways, I guess we'll see how it works out. For now Maddie is being grumpy so I've gotta get.

Holly

0 comments: