THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 19, 2010

Soaps and Such by Holly Goes International!

It's day 39 and we've gone international! Yep, I got a custom order yesterday for 20 mini pastel ducks, and they are going to Canada! In the last 3 days I have made over a hundred little ducks, and my husband say he thinks I'm gonna quack soon, haha.

I'm glad to be getting all these orders because there is a special project I'm trying to save up for. Here is a link to the tutorial I found: http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-lipstick-with-crayons/
It teaches you how to make lipstick using crayons, and I think that is just awesome. With all the different colors crayola has, I think this project will be fun. I already have a lot of crayons because I stocked up on new packages when they were on sale for a quarter after school season started. I have a few ingredients already, but I still need a couple more things. I'm really excited about this project, I hope it turns out good. Thank so much Belsey for posting this instructable!

I got side tracked with all the duck yesterday that I didn't end up making my bath salts so I better get in my kitchen and start on that. I did end up getting a little cabinet, Maddie doesn't like it which means it is doing it's job :). Have a great day everyone!

Holly

0 comments: