THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Custom orders! Day 37

I finished the 40 ducks yesterday and got them sent out about fifteen minutes ago, and now I have a second custom order. My mother needs sort of a gift basket made, so I'm gonna put all kinds of neat stuff in it, and will take a picture when it's all done.

I was thinking yesterday how neat it is to do business on the internet, because in a few days my little duck soaps that were just here in my kitchen will be all the way in New York. I've never been to the east coast but have always wanted to visit, to bad I couldn't sneak in the mail with them, haha. Now I have soaps that went to Massachusetts, Ohio, Indiana, and New York! I don't know, I just thought that was pretty cool!

Today I'm gonna work on my mom's gift basket, but really I need to work on my English paper. I should be a lot father then I am, so that is going to take up most of my day. It's just hard to focus on studying when I can't think of anything besides soap. Oh well, I'll get it done, then back in the kitchen I go!

After paying for the shipping today my budget is now down to $13.84. Keep me out of the craft store and we should be okay! Here is a copy of our register so you can see how we're doing. Maybe we can get more red!!!

0 comments: