THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 21


What a busy morning I've had already. I dropped the kids off at school, then yesterday I sold my car (YEAH!!!) and had to pick up the notarized title from my husband today, went to the grocery store, went to the craft store, went to the bank to pay rent, to the post office, and finally back home, whew! Oh yeah, in between somewhere in there I stopped and got an egg mcmuffin with OJ, yummy.
So I've got some good news and some bad news about the craft store. Yesterday when I went my usual craft store was closed because it was Sunday, so I went to another down the street and I had amazing self control. I spent a little over five bucks on lavender fragrance, which I needed to finish my order, and some cute little bags for future packaging. Today however was a different story, I saw the cutest teddy bear molds, then these little pink and blue plastic bears I can put in the soaps, and then of course I needed more soap. I spent $11.54 today, which isn't bad because I printed off another 40% off coupon from the internet, but if you put that with yesterday's 5 bucks it adds up. Then my shipping cost were more than expected at a whopping $6.30, and I paid my etsy bill early because I don't want it sneaking up on me and it was $5.15. So the bad news is my bottom number which is now only $18.10. I am in absolutely in no way allowed to buy anything else for sure until we get that number up at least over 30 dollars. It makes me nervous being so low. I am still confident however, I have quite a bit of raw soap to make more and more inventory. I can't wait to do something with these little bears. Unfortunately my busy day is not over, I still have some English homework, housework, and finish the car transaction so I better get going

Bye,
Holly

0 comments: