THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I smell peppermint!

Today is day number 24, and my entire house smells like peppermint. It's not to bad though because peppermint is suppose to be a cure all aroma. They say it helps with allergies and sinuses, and makes you feel refreshed and alive. Yesterday I made some peppermint heart shaped soaps and soap squares that turned out really cute. I also made a peppermint sugar body scrub and peppermint bath salts too. I was thinking maybe I would sell them as a combo on my shops, like a little spa set. The weather was so gloomy yesterday I couldn't get any good pictures, so I will try today if the sun comes out.

I decided to open up another shop on artfire.com, the address is www.soapsandsuch1.artfire.com. It's ranked pretty high as far as traffic goes, but it is going to take some getting use to. It has so many features that I'm not sure how they all work yet. I think this will be a good step in the right direction. Etsy is fabulous, but I need to get my stuff seen if I want to not go over my budget.

Today I'm going to try and update all my sites and do some networking, and do the finishing touches on my new bath products. Hopefully I'll get the spa set posted today.

I better get,
Holly

0 comments: