THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 41




I can just not get over how cool it is to be able to make lipstick out of crayons! There are so many colors to choose from and that is great because they are fun for face or body paint too. They will be great for Halloween, or sporting events, and there are great shades for everyday use. I can't wait to get some labels made up!
I'm gonna try and get the labels designed today then printed up tomorrow. I have an ink jet printer, so I need to go somewhere that has a laser printer. I read that the ink jet will just smear with the oil in the lipstick.

Today I've had two sales, one on my etsy shop for a set of colored ducks, and then my mom in law bought some more lavender flower soap squares and some pink and black hearts. It's the first time I've had more than one sale in a day, maybe they'll keep coming in. I think the funnest part of starting this little business is breaking my own little records.

Today, however is also a bit stressful! My husband is taking the 2nd part of his CPA exam. It's always a bummer because you have to wait at least six weeks to find out the results. He has been studying a lot so I think he'll do great!

I better get going, lunch time is rolling around again.

Holly

0 comments: