THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 28 and things are GREAT!

So far we have had 3 separate sales transactions, that's good but can be better. This morning I renewed some listings and think I'm gonna hurry and get some more spring inspired items goin. I went to Hobby Lobby this morning to buy some more raw soap because I was completely out, and I also bought some paper for my labels and tags. My budget is now down to $7.56, that is the lowest it's been, scary.

Oops, I was just trying to multitask and melt some soap while I blogged and burnt my soap. It looks like a pretty coffee and cream color, but smells horrible. Thank goodness it was just a little because those types of incidents do not help the budget.

Today I have a pretty busy day. I'm gonna try and make some unburnt soap, get my house ready for my mom to visit tomorrow, and finish and English assignment and take a Math test. I better get going.

Holly

0 comments: