THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wow, we've made it to day 40!

It is a rainy day outside, all the more perfect to make soap inside, but first I need to clean my kitchen up a little. I'm getting kind of a late start today, I had to run some errands, then I went to visit a friend I haven't seen in a long time.
Now I'm back home, and ready to get to work. First task is make lunch, second clean kitchen while kids eat, third make soap. I don't really have to much to update today, no new sales, but our shop got like 38 views yesterday! I think I need to go through my listings and write better descriptions, they are just pretty basic and I think I would like them to be more interesting. The kids are telling me they're hungry so I better get. Oh I almost forgot, here is some pics of the bath salts I made yesterday. Since they are wild berry scent I thought t would be fun to make their container a little wild and added a little boa to the lid. Very fun!

Holly

0 comments: