THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 5, 2010

Still alive on day 25

I finished up my Spa Sets and they look really great. I got some really good pictures and I'll get them posted on my shops as soon as possible.

OMG, I had no idea how much time you have to spend on the computer to get your name out there, and have people look at your stuff. So far with this business I probably spend 10% of my time making soap, 5% buying supplies, and 85% on the computer wither social networking or setting up shop. I think once I get the hang of all the sites, and finish getting everything set up it will cool down a little.

Yesterday I read an article from Etsy, that talked about the importance of taking advantage of all the free websites for free advertising. It suggested Flickr.com and about 20 others. I don't think I can handle quite that many, infact I think I might need to downsize already. So here is a list of the websites I'm gonna work with for now until I get them completely under control.

1. Facebook.com - I opened a fan page you can find by typing in Soaps and such by Holly

2. Blogger.com - www.soapsandsuch1.blogspot.com
Of course this one is necessary!

3. Etsy.com - www.soapsansuch1.etsy.com

4. Artfire.com - www.soapsandsuch1.artfire.com

5. Youtube.com - www.youtube.com/soapsandsuch1


I might open a Myspace account specifically for my for my business to stop bombarding my friends and family, but I'm not sure yet :). Those five sites are definitely enough to keep me busy, and have so many features to offer that I'm sure my soaps will be seen.

Well here it is, a sneak peak of my new product before it gets listed. It is a peppermint flavored spa set that includes, bath salts, sugar body scrub, and 6 little heart soaps. Enjoy!




One more thing before I get going, I haven't spent a penny since the day before yesterday, yeah!!!

Holly

0 comments: